The roadmap and milestones define the project direction and priorities.
- Improve git work flow
- completion in commit message buffer
- manager github issues annd PRs
- Improve autocomplete layer
There are release milestones and meta milestones (“buckets”).
- Version-number milestones (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, …) assign issues to production releases.
- The nearest upcoming version is assigned a target date.
- Low-risk fixes in the current branch are first committed to the stable branch, then merged to master. For example, if the current stable release is
0.1.1 and a bug-fix is assigned to the
0.2 milestone, it does not mean users need to wait until 0.2 to get the fix. The patch will be committed to the stable branch and released in
- todo is a bucket for triaged tickets which should be on the roadmap but cannot yet be assigned to a concrete milestone.
- unplanned is a bucket for low-priority items or items lacking a feasible path to completion.
- statusline with mode support
- Plugin manager ui for dein
- Improve mapping guide
- Tabs manager
- Layers manager
- Mnemonic key bindings
- Denite support
- Unite work flow
- Windows support
- The primary goal of the 0.1 release (“first public release”) is to reach a stable, functional baseline that can be built upon and used as a benchmark for further progress.
- Layers feature